Monday, January 19, 2009

My Husband


Billy is an amazing man.



He makes me coffee on Saturday AND Sunday and lets me drink it in bed.



He tells me I looks nice.



He slow dances with our girls.



He plays GI Joe's with our boys.



He secretly loves to clean our floors.



If he is playing a game, he wants me to play too.



He gets up with our kids at night so I can sleep - almost EVERY time



He is H-O-T hot.



He is a good kisser.



He takes care of me.



He lets me stay home.



He loves to fry and grill food...and it is the BOMB!



He helps me with the dishes before he goes and turns on ESPN.



He drove my dark pink car with no heater the first winter we were married so I could drive his NEW trailblazer (with heater).



He lets me cut his hair.



He made my little girl his own.



I love you Robert William Fowler and I am eternally yours, and proud of it!



Your Bride,



Ashley Marie Fowler






1 comment:

The Cook's said...

I promise... this made me tear up this morning! He is truly a great man! We love your entire sweet little family! You truly show the love of God... esp. when you brought donuts to the Cook clan bright and early this morning. Cam absolutely LOVES being w/ya'll too... he told me he's one of the gang... I think we'll keep him though! Thanks for loving him!