Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Cloth

I woke up a couple of days ago and decided to go green. We have switched our paper napkins for cloth napkins and our disposable training pants for cloth training pants.

I have been feverishly sewing the CUTEST training pants for my dear W#1. This is the explanation for the crick in my neck and the hunch in my back. (I will not go as far as to tell you that I am also switching out W#2's disposables for cloth as well, you may think I have lost my mind)

Here is a picture of my W#1's first pair of homemade cloth training pants - as modeled by him!


And a view from the back




And here we decided that worst case scenario, W#2 could wear it as a winter hat

2 comments:

Mother of 5 Smooth Stones said...

Too cute!

I used cloth diapers and training pants up until the 4th child.

Never sewed my own though! Good for you!

The Cook's said...

Wow! I'm so impressed... you're like SUPER MOM! I wonder if he'll continue to strip down now that he has such comfy underpants... so funny!