Saturday, January 10, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

This year was the first year that we actually put Christ back in Christmas. We avoided the commercialization of the season by only buying what the children needed and Santa brought everyone a musical instrument for the kids to play on music night

Here are 3 of my babies on Christmas Morning -



Notice Hannah's "Christmas Hat." It is actually was the only things she asked Santa for. (She later added a request for a guitar) -------->

Oh yeah - this is my man getting excited about his socks!! (above) Oh and our puppy got a keyboard! (below)

Then Daddy saved the best for last and sent Mommy (ME) on a scavenger hunt looking for clues to find her new wedding band!!! My original one has diamonds (I shouldn't be complaining right) and it always scratches my babies, so he bought me a beautiful smooth titanium band. GO DAD!!!

I hate to say it but I was ready to put up the tree this year. New Year Here I Come!

No comments: