Tuesday, October 14, 2008

William

Richard Robert William Fowler
"Mommy's Man"
Born November 21st 2006
Oh what a man this is! He has truly captured my heart. From the way he loves me all the time to the times he runs around butt naked! He is a blessing in my life. I wanted so badly to give my husband another little boy and when we found out "it" was a "he", we were SO excited. We actually had tried to have a baby for several months after we had Hannah. We just could not get pregnant. Bill and I knew we wanted one right away or none at all. (We think it is easier to do it all at once) We stopped trying and decided I would go on birth control and we would move on into another chapter in our lives. THEN GUESS WHAT?? I got pregnant! HA. We were so happy! (well atleast I was!) haha. Here is a picture of when Hannah told her daddy we were having a baby boy. Keep in mind I was only about 3/4 weeks pregnant!

I guess my faith in God just really paid off this time! Hannah and I had gone to see daddy at work at Rapides Regional Hospital. It was about 10AM. Then nine month later we had a beautiful baby boy. What a blessing he has been! I can remember thinking there was no way I could do it all, but I did, and we got through it. Here is William when he was only a few days old.


I will leave you with a few more of my favorite pics of my little man


No comments: