Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Living on Purpose

I haven't posted in a while. Although I have had flashes of brilliant ideas FOR my blog, they just never make it all the way to the computer. Bill and I went on a 3-day marriage retreat this past weekend and really enjoyed it. It was nice to be romatic and loving with my husband. I must say I also enjoyed sleeping through the night and finishing a full meal withOUT having to stop and pick up food off the floor. My children do complicate the romance in our relationship but what would life be like without them. BORING. I would have to have a real job without any excitement at all! With all these children I am able to work at my most favorite place in the world, my home.

I am on a quest to change my home by the way. I want to make it more peaceful, more of a retreat. I want to yell at my children less and play with them more. I want to enjoy things more and complain less. Instead of just having a daily devotion, I want to be truly devoted. How do I really get pasted all the clutter of life to the true nectar very few people taste? This is my current mission: To Change my Home into What I Want It To Be.

LIVE ON PURPOSE

No comments: