Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nachman Fall Carnival

Thursday October 23rd was the Nachman Fall Carnival. This annual event takes all our weekly dining out budget as we buy lots and lots of tickets to appease the over-excited children we have.


I have not idea what Abi is doing here...I think she is practicing for a "shotgun....set...hike"

Again this year I stayed up all night (well until 11PM) and worked all day (this is accurate) making the kids fall costumes. I do not know why I have procrastinated so badly these past several years. It is not like all these events are happening sooner in the year. So starting next year I have implemented a new rule. All costume requests must be turned in by October 1st.

Maybe I should write that down.



Abi is a football playing tutu wearer!



Hannah is an outlaw princess



(could not catch him for a pic)...yet
William is an outlaw



Wyatt is the sherriff!


YEEHAW!

No comments: