Thursday, October 30, 2008

Not Homeschooling

AGH!! Have you ever just felt like God put you in the wrong family?? I know God has called me to home school but I believe that if I give my family time to digest the inner thoughts/plans of the past 3 years it may go over better with them. Although I have several items already purchased that I will use in my curriculum, I may go ahead and start looking for some other programs and learning more about Classical Education. I am sure there are many processes I need to learn.

I also am going to work on my personal housekeeping routine and try to make sure that is going a little smoother...HAHA. Then next August the baby will not be nursing anymore and that will be another weight off my shoulders. I think all in all this is not the worst thing for my homeschooling plans. I do feel just a little bit of pain with letting this go.......again.

2 comments:

Living the Good Life said...

I am sorry you are going through this! Hang in there! I'll be praying for you!!!

Kayla

Anonymous said...

I just so happen to be proud of my family and every member in it, including you.