Thursday, December 18, 2008

You're Gonna Miss This

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RpBRkEahVw

Please click on the link above to watch my babies in a wonderful clip

This past May my children had the privilege of being part of a video that was played for our church on Father's Day. They first time I saw it, I was moved to my core. I do not want to miss anything. I do not want to have anything that I would have done differently. I want to LIVE in the moment, loving my husband and my kids with wild and wreckless passion. I want to tune out the chaos and tune into the joy and playfullness in each of my children's eyes. I CAN and AM teaching/leading/guiding them with love.


I LOVE YOU FOWLER FAMILY!!!

3 comments:

Mother of 5 Smooth Stones said...

Thank you for sharing that. I am sitting here with tears in my eyes, and I can tell you that every word of that song is true. I listen to it all the time and love it because it is so true. I am just glad they invented video cameras in time for me to catch some things on film, but I would give anything for more!!!

Just a word of advice from an old mama...if you have a video camera, use it constantly. Keep it loaded and film as many of those precious moments as you can, not just the special occasions. So many of my moments are in my mind only (and the kids tell me I get them wrong 99% of the time when I tell the stories!!)

The Cook's said...

OK...it made me cry the 1st time I saw it and it makes me cry again! This is the greatest song... and they did a great job on the video! I don't want to miss anything either... I feel like I already have... it goes by WAY TOO FAST!!!

The Etier-Smith Hizzouse said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this video... if we could only freeze time and keep them from growing.....