Thursday, December 11, 2008

Toilet Paper

Abigail and I were unloading groceries before we headed out the door for her play practice the other night. When I returned I asked Hannah - my born organized child - to go arrange the toilet paper in the bathroom. I knew that with her extreme sense of order she would take the paper out of the package, place it on the shelf and throw the plastic wrapper in which it came into the trash.

She very politely did as she was asked then soon returned to playing with William.

An hour or so later I walked into the bathroom to find all of my toilet paper arranged....:)
haha

3 comments:

Living the Good Life said...

What a little organizer you have! Nic is my organizer around here. He takes tasks like that personally and gets mad if you don't like what he has done! TOO, CUTE!
Kayla

The Cook's said...

How adorable! You can send her to my house... boys don't seem to care if everything gets put up just right! :)

Mother of 5 Smooth Stones said...

Lol! Thanks for the smile!