Monday, December 15, 2008

The Best Christmas Pagent Ever




Here is Abi and her friend K. They are so funny when they get together! Oh, I can hardly keep up!


I am SOSOSOSO proud of my little darling Abigail! She was in our church Christmas play this year and had such an antimated part!! She has always had a very playfully sassy attitude and we knew if God did not use it for his glory then it may give us trouble in her teens.


Here Abi is playing the bully part of Imogene Herdman

Well in my opinion God did use it for his Glory as she was cast as Imogene in the Best Christmas Pagent Ever!! It was hilarious! I could not stop laughing!

Here is Hannah and her little friend K. (Thanks Kayla, I totally stole your pics)


Hannah was quite upset (jealous) because she was not on stage. She actually cried after the play and said "Now Abi is not my sister anymore!" Then when we started to watch the DVD again yesterday and she went and sat down, facing away from the the t.v. and crossed her arms. Would not even watch the DVD....HAHA!! What a riot.

2 comments:

Living the Good Life said...

That is so funny that Hannah was mad! Sounds so much like Kensli!!!! What a hoot!!!
Kayla

The Cook's said...

Abby was absolutely incredible! I still have people asking who she was and saying what a great job she did! She convinced us that she really was Imogene Herdman! Love, love, love that girl!!!