Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Votes Are In

Well I must say this is a new feeling for me. I am dissapointed that McCain did not win this very important election. The news this morning is sending a very heroic message. They are calling Obama a "World Leader." They are showing countries around the world rejoicing for his victory. Has the Bush administration really been this bad? In my little home with my 5 children I have enjoyed not worrying about my country as much because in my core I trusted President Bush. Even though I have not understood all the things that have happened in Washington, I know he hit his knees before making any decisions. Have I missed something or is this all just part of God's plan? This morning Abi was so dissappointed when she found out Obama was our president but I reminded her of what we said yesterday, "We are trusting God and whatever happens is his will." It was harder to say that today when we are living in a country that did not elect the candidate with more "Christian values." God has not changed and what we trusted him with yesterday, we can trust him with today.

God bless President Obama. Quicken his heart to hear your voice.


In Jesus Name,


Amen

No comments: