Saturday, November 29, 2008

Marching into Fall

Yes I know I am WAY behind on my blogging but there are a few stories that are worth sharing.






My Ol'Goat* is alway one to try to make any type of work fun. As he pulled out the scarecrows (Nov 1) to put in the yard, he let Hannah and Will each pick their favorite one. Then he proceeded to lead the children in a "March of the scarecrows."


They marched from the back storage area, around the side of house, and into the front yard where the scarecrows were placed and were to remain until Christmas decorations went up.


Aren't they just some stinkin' cute kids!!!


*Ol'Goat is Billy's self-selected "papa" name. We decided to go ahead an implement it so that it will have years of practice before the first grandbaby arrives. The funny thing is that it will end up being "Ogo."

1 comment:

The Cook's said...

What an adorable family! You guys are the greatest. I'm so proud of you & your Martha Stewart/Betty Crocker ways... :)