Saturday, February 21, 2009

EGG CHAMPION

I am so proud of my girl!!! Abi took Champion at the 4-H Cookery Contest in the Egg Main Dish Division. She is currently competing against the Sr. Champion to see whether she will be able to do to District. We will update you on that next week when we know more.

Abi made a Chicken Cordon Bleu Quiche (original recipe)


Here she is chopping the ingredients











Mixing it all together












Hannah eating all the Black Forest Ham...hehe


Will, mad because noone was listening to him....."I want some"













With her medal!!
Doesn't "E" look beautiful in this pic!!

GO ABI!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO Proud of you

3 comments:

The Cook's said...

I'm so proud of my girl!!!! Go, Abby! I want her to make me some of that,by the way... it looks really good! She is so beautiful!

Jessi @ Life: The Epic Journey said...

Looks yummy!!

Living the Good Life said...

Go, Abi!!!!! I want some, too! Love the pictures of Hannah and Will!
Kayla