Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is Almost Here!


I love this time of year. Christmas.....A celebration of the birth of our Saviour Jesus Christ. It is so easy to say that without realizing the true impact of its meaning. HE was BORN to SAVE us!!! How awesome is that!?!?


He saves me daily from my flesh, my selfish ways! Only through him am I able to be the best wife and mother I can be. Thank you Jesus that I have you to rely on.


Just last night I prayed for God to give us a family to bless this year with gifts and food and not even 24 hours has passed and my beautiful Aunt told me of a family that she came in contact with that was in need!! I watched her in amazement and told her the simple prayer I had prayed JUST last night! We both started to cry at the realization that she had been divinely placed at a particular store and a particular checkout line so she could ASK FOR THE lady's name and give it to us!!! Thank you God that she was sensitive to His will!!


WOW!! That is all I can say! WOW!! Thank you Jesus. Now my children will have the most amazing Christmas experience of all.....giving.

No comments: