Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sometimes, in life, we are called to make decisions that we do not totally understand. 

The first week of April, 2012....we felt, very strongly, that the Lord was calling us to close our adoption file.  I tried with every reason I could think of, to deny the absolute surety that I felt in my soul.  This is not the time for us. 

WHY?  Why were we matched so quickly.  WHY?  Why had we felt that certain decisions we had made were the ones God was leading us to?  WHY? Why cant I be his mommy?

No Answer....

Just ....No.


Billy and I grieved but obeyed.  It has been one of the hardest decisions we have ever made together. 

We are holding on, God has a plan for my Yu Zhen as well as us.  I am praying each day the he is going to find his mommy very soon!  Please join me in prayer.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I found your blog accidentaly but after reading this post I now know it was not an accident. As I read I began to weep for you and your family. But never underestimate the power of a praying mother. On the day you posted this message we were matched with Yu Zhen. I can't begin to express the gratitude we have for your family. I just wanted you to know that he did in fact find his mommy and we can't wait to bring him home to his forever family.
1 Samuel 1:27

Mommy Fowler said...

I am in tears just amazed at the power of God's plan. I am so happy that he has HIS mom that is praying for him. I wanted so badly to know that the family that accepted him would raise him in faith as to his purpose in God's kingdom. I am so grateful that you are matched!! I am glad to know he will be cared for and loved and prayed over! I do love him so much, still, and will forever but I knew that God had given us a word. I am now pregnant, and Yu Zhen is with you thus fufilling God's amazing plan for this story. WOW....I stand amazed at His power and His concern over even the smallest ones! Amen! Glory to God!

If you ever feel comfortable sharing your journey through a blog or emails, I would love to take part. No matter, I will be fervently praying for God's provision and favor unpon your family during this journey.