Friday, February 24, 2012

We told my family tonight that we were adopting. Almost all of them were there any many of them either already knew or were suspicious.

I am so glad I am on this journey. This is a God calling to be sure. It is a burden.

I weep for these babies..

I want to hold them...

I want to kiss them...

Give them medical care...


I truly try to stay off the computer because I have seen how much time can be sucked out of my day if I am not careful. Trying to balance a housefull and an adoption is HUGE! Especially if you want to maintain sanity!!

I love the feeling that I am going to make a difference in this little boy's life. (Hopefully 2 little boys). In all honesty....HE will be the one making a huge impact on all of our lives. Giving is more for the giver than the recipient. It is amazing how that works.

As I say goodnight to my babies here, kiss them, tuck them in, I am hoping my Chinese sons have a good noontime where they are.....

2 comments:

Jessi @ Life: The Epic Journey said...

You absolutely amaze me. I love your family so much, and I will be praying for you as you take this journey!

Mommy Fowler said...

Thank you Jess! I love you all too...We can hopefully post pics of our new sweetie next week!!