Saturday, January 28, 2012

We are growing our family!!

Well as most of our dearest friends know, we are growing our family!! No, we are not pregnant.....we are....ADOPTING!!

We had always had a heart for adoption but now God is allowing us to really activate that calling!

God showed us that we were to adopt from Columbia South America. We are very excited and blessed blessed blessed!!

I know most people think we are crazy with 6 kids and homeschooling! This shouldnt be that much of a shock.....maybe we should just go ahead and lay it out that we may adopt every few years until we age out! haha...there now we dont have to keep announcing it!

Love you yall!

Fundraising starts this week.....

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! Praise God! :) So excited for you!!!

Jessi @ Life: The Epic Journey said...

Amazing! I don't know how you do it Supermom!
So happy for your beautiful family. :)

Sandi in FL said...

YAY! CONGRATULATIONS! I am a friend of Anne Little's and love how you announced "forever" so you don't have to do it next time and the next and the next. ;) As a China adoptive Mom, I understand, and think I'll do the same... someday... hopefully soon! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley,

I have a quick question about your adoption fundraiser. Can you please email me at mlee@coupaide.com?

Thanks!

Matthew Lee