Thursday, May 7, 2009

My 5 year Anniversary


It has been 5 wonderful years of marriage! We celebrated our 5th anniversary on April 5th 2009. Everytime I think of what my marriage is compared to how the majority of the world sees marriage, I cannot help but be amazed. Amazed that a man would love me so much that he would spend most of his time working to allow me the joy of staying home to raise my children. Amazed that even though I am a very distracted housewife, often choosing a mini project over laundry, he still loves me and is proud of me. Billy Fowler has single handedly won the label "World's best husband"

Thank you baby for the life you have provided for me! I love you!
Your bride




To celebrate our love, we went for coffee & pedicures, dinner at Texas Roadhouse, then off to see the play Smoke on the Mountain with some best buddies! Thank you to my sweet mommy and "E" & Pops for affording us such luxuries!!




1 comment:

The Cook's said...

It's about time you come back to bloggie world! You have been missed! We love reading about your life! :) Love you oodles and oodles!